We are a daycare and pediatric therapy provider offering occupational and speech therapy for children. We are searching for an energetic Occupational Therapist to join our awesome team! Job duties include completing evaluations, developing plans of care, providing individual or group treatment, and integrating into our multidisciplinary team. The current opening is for a full-time experienced Occupational Therapist with pediatric experience at our office in Hyde Park. Applicants should be certified and licensed in Illinois, with at 1-2 years of pediatric experience.
We are a diverse and highly collaborative team that designs and builds individualized intervention programs for children and families that are impacted by developmental differences at our pediatric facility. Changing lives and improving outcomes is our passion.
Looking for a passionate and patient Occupational Therapist to provide therapeutic services for children (birth through 18) with autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, developmental disabilities, and disorders of relating and communicating in a family-centered environment. Services are delivered in clinic-based and natural environments. Experience with the ASD population is preferred as well as experience with a wide range of treatment strategies. Good communication skills, comfort in administering assessments and note-taking, writing evaluations, providing feedback to families, and school staff are responsibilities for this role. Experience in understanding sensory profiles and strategies is also preferred. Crisis intervention training is a plus. Weekend and evening availability are also a plus! We provide a highly competitive salary, benefits, and access to continuing education.
- Bachelor's degree
- minimum of 2 years of pediatric experience
- Illinois Early Intervention credential required (within 3 months of employment
- An active license issued by IDFPR
- Full-time and Part-time positions
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high-quality therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aids, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain a positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Provide treatment for children and families in clinic and home setting.
- Create and update treatment plans with detailed goals and benchmarks.
- Discuss progress with caregivers and offer suggestions for carryover at home.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings.
- Represent the company at occasional community events.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing education
- Paid Travel
- Retirement Benefits
- Group health and dental insurance
- Individual mentoring/supervision
- Yearly Bonus